AMAZON & BOL REVIEW CONTEST
If you liked the film you ordered, please consider reviewing it on Amazon.com (USA) /Bol.com (Netherlands).
You can write a review on these sites even if you didn’t buy there. It’s fine with Amazon and Bol, because it helps viewers make informed decisions.
Plus, you can join our contest:
What you win:
Any DVD of your choice made by Blue Artichoke Films!
How to play:
1. If you actually bought your film at Amazon/Bol, sign into your account first.
– NOTE to Amazon customers: For extra privacy, Amazon allows you to choose to change your “public name” on a review if you wish, so you can use a one-time nickname for this review. Or, retain your real name for added credibility.
– NOTE to Bol.com customers: Bol allows you to select one nickname that will be used on this review and all future reviews, but it needn’t be similar to your actual name.
2. If you bought your film somewhere other than Amazon/Bol, simply navigate to the Amazon/Bol site and find the Blue Artichoke film you want to review.
3. Enter your own personal review on Amazon.com or Bol.com for any Blue Artichoke film. Your review can be short and sincere, or long and thoughtful — whatever you feel inspired to write.
4. Send an email to info [at] blueartichokefilms.com with the header “Amazon/Bol review contest – Application [your name here]”
5. In the email, cut and paste the review AND the screen name you used
6. Each month, we’ll select the one review we like the most and let you all know who won that month. If you’re the winner, you can tell us what film you want and where we can send it to you.
Thanks very much!