We all know what sex looks like. Many movies have tried to capture the magic, but most can only bring home the tricks.
This movie allows you to participate where others leave you the unsatisfied peeping tom. It dares to share the slowness.
In a unique twist, this film is edited in nearly real-time. As real-life couple Wim and Floor spend an afternoon in the sunwashed rooms of an old house in Belgium, the camera simply follows.
In the slowness, we get the build, the sweetness, and the sexiness. Forget about fingersnapping fast editing. Slow is where it’s at.
This film was conceived as a collaboration between Jennifer and artist/DJ/author/lingerie-designer Murielle Scherre, aka La Fille D’O. They created it for the feminist Stout(st)e Dromen Festival in Antwerp, Belgium.
Original music by Damien Done
Nearly 2 hours of exclusive interview footage:
- 1. Directors Jennifer Lyon Bell and Murielle Scherre discuss collaboration, the film’s concept, “behind the scenes” secrets, real-time editing, modern feminism, and more.
- 2. Co-stars Floor Wyns and Wim van Damme talk about sexual pop culture, their relationship, their wish to be in the film, how it felt to be on camera, and the one surprising thing Floor is too shy to show.
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen (16:9)
- Running time: 1 hour + 2 hours of exclusive extras
- Full Color, HD, Dolby Digital sound
- Format: PAL (European) or NTSC (American)
- Language: No dialogue
- Region: zero / unlimited / region free (this means also that both PAL and NTSC play on any computer/laptop)