Need help with your streams or downloads? Let us assist you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to get back to you within 24 hours. Please do have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page before contacting us, as you will likely find your answer there! There is a useful Troubleshooting guide at the bottom of the FAQ.
“On Hold” orders
A common question: “I bought a film, but it’s listed in My Orders as ‘On Hold’. What does that mean?”
If after 5 minutes your order is still listed as On Hold, that means that something wasn’t quite right with your method of payment, and it was declined. Despite what it looks like, all On Hold orders are automatically annulled and will never come back to life! Let us help you fix the problem so you can make a fresh order. Our payment processors are very security-oriented (which is good!) and occasionally flags a purchase for something like a credit card address not matching the country the customer is currently shopping from. It is almost always fixable with a quick direct call/text to them.
If your order contained a DVDs or toy, i.e. anything shippable: Call CCBill toll free +1 (888) 596-9279 or see CCBill billing support.
If your order was all-digital (downloads, streaming rentals): Call Epoch toll-free at +1 (800) 893 8871 or see Epoch billing support .
They will clear it up with you and then you can make a new successful payment. Again, all On Hold orders are automatically annulled and will never come back to life! Just create a new order when you are ready.
If you don’t feel like calling CCBill/Epoch, try making an account using a different email address and method of payment.
Questions about how to buy from our Shop? Visit our FAQ under Purchasing FAQ.
Need help specifically related to your payment? Please visit Epoch or CCBill, our authorized sales agents.
- If you ordered digital media —streaming movies or downloads — contact our digital payment processor, Epoch.
- If you ordered “packaged” goods — DVDs or sex toys — contact our physical goods payment processor, CCBill.
DVD Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your order. Contact us at email@example.com if you feel anything is wrong.
To double-check how long it’s supposed to take for your order to arrive, check the shipping chart on the FAQ page. Do note that the shipping times listed are in business days, thus excluding weekends.
The way it works when you buy with us:
- Return/exchange/refund: We are happy to refund or exchange unopened (shrinkwrapped) DVDs bought from us within the past 14 days.
- Order cancellation: If for some reason you must cancel your order, let us know immediately. If your order has not yet shipped, we are happy to cancel it for you.
- Shipping/ordering issues: If your DVD(s) do not arrive within the time promised, or if there is a flaw in your order, we are happy to re-send to you at no additional charge.