XXXPlicit Dance film program at Choreoscope
We are so proud that Adorn has been invited to be part of this special program, XXXPlicit Dance.
This “18+ program” has been co-curated by Loránd János, director of Choreoscope, and Andreas Hannes, artistic director of Cinedans, one of the most important dance film festivals in the world. Together they have developed a sexually provocative program called XXXPlicit Dance to designed to “explore the interplay between choreography and pornography” with 9 short dance-oriented films about female nipple censorship, butt eroticism, orgasm and exhibitionism.
I checked it out: This is one very cool program.
I’m already personally a fan of several of these filmmakers, including Matt Lambert, Antonio Da Silva, and David Bloom. So it’s truly refreshing to see their work combined with others in a way that draws new connections between movement, the body, eroticism, and sexuality. I would give my left arm to be in Barcelona for this, but will settle for seeing it on my home turf when Cinedans screens it in March 2020.
XXXplicit Dance filmmakers
– Nipples, Matt Lambert (FRA-GER, 2017) @dielamb
– Butt Muscle, Matt Lambert (GER, 2017) @dielamb
– Dancers, António Da Silva (POR, 2014) @antoniodasilva_films
– Paradise Circus, Massive Attack video by Toby Dye (GBR, 2010) @tobydye
– The Glamorous Boys of Tang, Su Hui-yu (TWN, 2018)
– Oh Extended Trailer, Mahx Capacity (USA, 2016) @aortafilmswillneverdie
– Sonata, David Bloom (GER, 2015)
– Autopsy | Eros “la petite mort”, Jeannette Ginslov & Danish Dance Theater (DEN, 2011) @jeannetteginslov
– Adorn, Jennifer Lyon Bell (NED, 2018) @jenniferlyonbell
Also includes a live dance performance of Esther Martí (“Delete”).
Date & time
Saturday, 19 October, 2019
Location: Cinema Maldà, Carrer del Pi, 5, 08002 Barcelona