- Fascinating Filmmaker In Focus evenings, including festival favorites Mahx Capacity of AORTA films and porn/fashion/music video filmmaker Matt Lambert of Die Lamb
- Relaxed dinners out with festival friends like Mahx Capacity, Olivia Carr-Archer and Lidia Ravviso of London’s Uncensored fest (Lidia also directed the PFFB 2022 closing film “The Listener”), Goodyn Green, Ena Lind, Marit Ostberg, and more
- A sad and touching evening honoring the passing of filmmaker Charles “Charlie” Lum, a pillar of the sex-positive filmmaking community for many years. It was a sort of memorial for those of us who loved him and his work
- A new “Adult Industry Only” 2-day networking seminar in a different part of the neighborhood, where porn filmmakers, producers, and performers could listen to talks and debates on casting ethics, fundraising for filmmaking, diversity, intimacy coordination, and more
- Tons of great porn films and porn-related documentaries, including the riveting documentary “Pornfluencers” about a pair of performers living a life as a “Verified Couple” on a popular tube platform
- A new brunch spot practically across the street from Moviemento!
I met some wonderful new first-time performers and look forward to starting to shoot again soon. The week went by too fast to do any real casting, but I was pleased to have interested performers introduce themselves.